sun sets fire

the sky is on fire, the sun is setting.
el cielo está en llamas, el sol se está poniendo.

an old childhood friend of mine took me sightseeing around my “hometown” (actually, the town where I grew up), sometimes I just cannot believe it has already been seven years since I've moved to buenos aires, back in 2006. time really seems to fly faster as you get older.. 
we were on the road when I asked my friend to stop the car, I just had to take a photo of that beautiful horse that was standing on the other side of the fence, still, radiant.

my family and I went out to dinner and the sky was on fire, even the car lights... everything was on fire. I really miss those sunsets.

una vieja amiga de la infancia me llevó a pasear por los alrededores de la ciudad donde crecí, a veces simplemente no puedo creer que ya hayan pasado siete años desde que me mudé a buenos aires en el 2006. el tiempo parece volar cada vez más rápido con el paso de los años...
estábamos en la ruta cuando le pedí a mi amiga que detuviera el auto, necesitaba tomar una foto de ese hermoso caballo parado, inmóvil, radiante, en el otro lado de la cerca.

salimos a cenar con mi familia y el cielo estaba en llamas, incluso las luces de los autos... todo estaba en llamas. cómo extraño esos atardeceres.